Salty
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Quick trip East to smoldering, sputtering MI where unemployment holds #1 on the national charts, clamstrips (flown in, incidentally, from Seattle) are the hot ticket item in downtown Frankenmuth, Tigers manage to hold their own and Redwings weep crocodile tears for rematch. Pens say no way. On to the Richmond's Confederate White House before arriving at the Real McCoy for some hang out time with Shellie & Guy before returning to soothing, sivilizing & oh so satisfying Seattle. Stick around, loyal followers, I shall return. In the meantime, won't you post a civil word my way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I look forward to following your blog over the summer, Salty! Nice photos.
I always find a new side of you, when I hear from or about you, Salty.
It's cool. Hard for me to recognize everything, I'm not a native speaker.
I love your picture. You've become thin!
Stay cool at the west coast an continue blogging.
We will follow
Hi Salty,
I miss the glasses, you weared last summer under the GDR hat!!!
Can you remember? (with eye-stickers on it)
It is so cool, what you are doing here. And it's fun to see all this photos of you, HiHi!
HAve fun
Focke Wulf
Post a Comment